If you spend any time at all in your office, or have a computer room where you do your designing, chances are you’ll need to use a good architect lamp. Architect lamps are designed to illuminate a large space, like a drafting table or computer desk. It’s important to make sure you have the best lamp you can get for your space, since this lighting can determine your productivity.
|TaoTronics TT-DL16 Stylish Metal LED Desk Lamp||Best Overall|| |
|Newhouse Lighting NHDK-WR-BK Wright Architect LED Desk||Budget Pick|| |
|BenQ e-Reading LED Desk Lamp||Upgrade Pick|| |
1. TaoTronics TT-DL16 Stylish Metal LED Desk Lamp
- Unique colorful design
- Touch button control
- Flexible adjustment
- USB port
- Some customers didn’t like the color
- Doesn’t work for large rooms
For Reading, Sewing, Bedroom, Bathroom, Traveling and Indoors.
Sometimes, the best LED design is a simple one. This LED desk lamp is not only simple, it’s also affordable. But it’s not just the price that customers really like about this amazing lamp, it’s the functionality.
As you might expect from an LED lamp, it will serve as a great source of light. What you might not expect is that the light it produces can be used in so many different ways. This lamp actually has five different brightness settings as well as six color modes. It achieves this by using a 40-degree adjustable focus and it can also be used as a nightlight.
2. BenQ e-Reading LED Desk Lamp
- Sturdy metal lamp with plastic top
- Good brightness
- Screen glare free
- Includes USB port to conveniently charge your phone
- Shade rotates 180-degrees horizontally and vertically
- A low 18W power usage with light that is warm and pleasing to the eyes
This is an amazing and convenient LED Desk Lamp from BenQ that works excellently for architects and engineers. It features good brightness which offers you eye comfort when you work at your desk.
This remarkable lamp has got an entirely foldable design which enables it a compact size. It’s also got a sturdy metal stand and plastic top. It utilizes warm, soft light that is comfortable to the eyes. What’s more, the shade of the lamp rotates 180-degrees horizontally and vertically.
This lamp may be suitable for any light design position for a home designed for those who want to get more done in the office when the day is done and the sun is setting. Professionals can have a couple of lamps for design light, while students may need one for their desks.
3. Desk Lamp
- Optimized light brightness
- Integrated touch-sensitive control
- Comes with 1-hour auto-off timer
- Features 4 lighting modes
- Integrated USB charging port
- Uses 36 pieces of LED bulbs
- Can be used as recharging station with USB port
- Durable aluminum alloy frame
- Very affordable price
- Good customer service
- Does not come with batteries
- Does not have a USB cable
- Does not have a power switch
- The light is bright enough to cause some discomfort
- Not very flexible (you cannot move the lamp around)
The JUKSTG Desk Lamp is a unique and pretty lamp for your home or office. It features a metal body and a base that looks like a charging station. It has touch-sensitive controls, and it comes with an auto-timer that turns the light off after one hour.
There are multiple lighting options to choose from. You can have your lamp stay on one color, adjust the brightness, or use it as a strobe (with multiple colors). This lamp is ideal if you are fond of colorful accessories, and you probably prefer having a lamp that isn’t always on.
4. Lampat LED Desk Lamp
- Good brightness
- Easy to assembly
- 17-inch gooseneck
- Great price
In search for the best architect lamp, we found the Lampat LED Desk Lamp – it’s a good choice if you looking for a functional choice, since this lamp is very bright and can light up a big room. It is super easy to install and has a decent price.
This lamp comes with 6 lighting modes – 4 brightness modes and 2 flash modes (strobe and slow flash modes) for you to choose from. The lamp can deactivated after 1 hour. It has a 5-level dimmer, and the highest brightness is 2W 50lm, the lowest brightness is 0.4 W, while the average brightness is 1W. The lamp has a 17-inch gooseneck, an aluminum finish, and the main body is made out of ABS plastic.
This lamp is perfect for work. It doesn’t have fancy features like some other lamps, but it does the job just fine. The lamp is probably not suitable for people who are looking for a super fancy lamp with lots of features. But it is the best minimalist lamp for people looking for something really simple.
5. TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp
- It has five lighting modes – music active, natural breathing, sleeping, reading and regular brightness mode
- Long lasting 3,000 hours of lighting.
- USB port – 5V/0.9A USB port allows charging for phones, tablets, and other devices
- Adapter is included in the package for those who use 100V to 220V.
- Two-year warranty is provided.
- It can go from 8.7 to 7.5 inches in seconds
- Easy to move around thanks to the four-legged base.
- This is good for the environment as it has no UV light.
- It comes with a handle so you can carry it around easily.
- Dims gradually.
- The power button is on the side of the lamp and is somewhat difficult to reach.
- It may be a little too smooth and shiny for some people.
- Some people feel the USB plug in the back is somewhat exposed and vulnerable.
- It does look a little simplistic.
- Brightness might not be enough for those who read for hours.
6. BYB E476 Metal Architect LED Desk Lamp
- Can be used as a table or floor lamp
- Flexible arm with 180-degree adjustable hinge
- Can be clamped on a surface or screwed in place
- Beautiful minimalist design
- Very affordable
- Eye-care design, proved to reduce eyestrain and headaches
- Comes with touch control that allows you to adjust the brightness and color
We love this versatile lamp because of its beautiful minimalist design and flexibility. With its 180-degree adjustable arm, you can move it literally anywhere and position it in different angles.
The lamp is also perfect for use in your drafting table. You can clamp it in place or screw it where you want it to be. Alternatively, you can use it as a floor lamp by placing it on your preferred surface. It is efficient for either scenario.
One of the things we liked about this LED lamp is the soft light it produces. Unlike conventional models that throw off harsh light, this LED lamp gives off a soft and pleasant glow.
7. BYB E430 Metal Architect LED Desk Lamp
- 4-foot cable (included)
- Lightweight and compact (weighs less than 2.5 pounds)
- Available in different colors
- Available in three different brightness settings
- Ideal for day-to-day work at the drafting table
- Touch button feature
- Quality fit and finish
- Eye-care technology doesn’t really work
- Feels a bit cheap and rattles when in use
Our top choice in this category is the BYB E430 LED Desk Lamp, which is a very lightweight and compact lamp that will fit right into your workspace and provide the kind of brightness you need. The ergonomic design of the lamp comes with a 3D-axis, which gives you a lot of flexibility in terms of mounting and tilting the unit. The clip can be attached to just about any surface.
8. OTUS Architect Desk Lamp Clamp
- Natural brightness
- Eye-care mode
- Perfect for all kinds of office work
- Very affordable
- Dimmable light intensity
- Flexible and very lightweight
- Longer swing arm & taller lamp head
- Lightweight and flexible
- Memory function to remember the last used color
- Fully adjustable
9. ToJane Swing Arm Desk Lamp,Architect Table Clamp Mounted Light
- Bright white LED light
- Adjustable head and arm
- Long power cord (14 ft.)
- Relatively compact
- Low energy consumption with maximum output
- Bulky at 4 lbs
- Light only tilts up and down, not sideways
- Uses four AA batteries (no AC adapter)
- Takes about 10-15 seconds to warm up
This lamp was created in response to many requests from customers. They had heard that a bright white light was pretty much impossible with LED, and they wanted to prove us wrong. We are proud to present this well-made, convertible arm desk lamp that provides an eye-popping 3000 lumens of white light – over four times that of the backlight for a 24-inch monitor.
We love the versatility of this lighting device. The fully flexible lamp arm can be positioned just about anywhere on your desk; even over the keyboard if you choose. You can put your lamp at any angle no matter how tight the space – even on an uneven surface like a filing cabinet.
10. Globe Electric Architect 32" Swing-Arm Clamp-On Lamp
- Equipped with a swing-arm feature
- Easy to adjust the height
- Low-warmth LED bulb
- Ideal for reading or as ambient lighting
- Can be used near the bed
- The clamp design might not be for everyone
- No dimming feature
- Lacks touch controls and app control
Our top choice is the Architect series 32” Swing-Arm Clamp-on Lamp by Globe Electric. This lamp has a unique swing-arm clamp design that makes it versatile in terms of height adjustment. It doesn’t only work well as a reading lamp, but it can also serve as ambient lighting in the office or bedroom.
This lamp comes with a warm LED bulb, which is ideal for people who have sensitivity issues with bight colors. It also has a focus range of 15"-50" to provide a wide range of light with focus all the way to accommodate your reading level.
We love that you only need to press a button to turn on the lamp and adjust the height. It comes with a small footprint, so your space will look uncluttered and spacious. Plus, you can easily dismount the lamp from the clamp and pivot it into a free-standing lamp.
11. Phive CL-1 LED Architect Desk Lamp/Clamp Lamp
- Touch control options make this lamp very user-friendly
- Eye-care technology prolongs the lifespan of the LED and off-axis glare is eliminated
- Unique design allows for good omnidirectional lighting
- There are multiple hanging options (ceiling mount, desk mount, clamp mount)
- Memory function remembers the last mode you used
- Highly adjustable
- Two-year no-risk guarantee and 2-year warranty
- The lamp isn’t very bright
- Only three color temperatures available (warm white, natural white, and cool white)
- May not be ideal for your desk since it’s pretty large
The Phive CL-1 LED Architect desk lamp is a flexible desk lamp that provides a lot of unique functionality. The touch control option makes the lamp very user-friendly, and the eye-care technology is a nice touch as well. This lamp is also highly adjustable, and there are multiple hanging options.
What’s great is the soundless motor and the long-lasting LED and ceramic light source, which ensures that you’ll never have to worry about replacing it. The lamp comes in three different color temperatures and has a two-year no-risk guarantee and a two-year warranty.
12. LEDU L445BK 3-Way Clamp Mount Fluorescent/Incandescent Swing Arm Lamp
- Adjustable both horizontally and vertically
- Swing arm for hard-to-reach areas
- Comes with its own hanging kit
- Black color blends in with most spaces
- Includes a selection of screws and bolts
- Bulky fitting
- Has a retro look
Looking for the best architectural lamp? The LEDU L445BK meets and exceeds the needs of an architect thanks to its features that include the ability to clamp securely onto any surface. This is due to its design, which includes a 3-way fluorescent light and swing arm. Clamp it to a window or a work station and swing it wherever you need light.
Also, you get an adjustable arm for both horizontal and vertical focus. The lamp stands 37.5", an ideal height to provide the most intense rays of light. The lamp requires a maximum of 100 watts and has an M30 adaptor, making it easy to install. Meanwhile, the transparent arm on the lamp twists and turns to help you reach areas that are hard to access.
13. Boston Harbor TL-WK-134E-BK-3L Swing Arm Adjustable Desk Lamp
- Perfect for just about any room in the house
- Solid design; holds up well over time
- Elegant design works well for home offices and conference rooms
- Bright illumination
- Easy to assemble stand from flat-packed parts
- Remote control for controlling light levels
- Adjustable to fit any height
- Energy efficient
- Small footprint
- Lamp shades are very thin and brittle
- Base may be too wide for some desks
- Lamp is a little heavy, so it may not sit perfectly level for all desk configurations
We know from personal experience how irritating it is to have a decent lamp sitting on your desk or bedside table that doesn’t quite fit in with the lighting design in your room. That’s what made us so excited to see the stylish and functional Boston Harbor Swing-Arm Adjustable Desk Lamp available on Amazon.
The Boston Harbor’s unique feature (as the name suggests) is the arm, which can swivel 360 degrees and allowing you to move the light around your room easily. This makes it ideal for bedside tables and home offices. The lamp’s construction is top notch, and in our testing the lamp held up well.
14. YOUKOYI A16 LED Desk Lamp
- Adjustable angle.
- Energy saving.
- USB powered.
- 3 level dimmer.
- Perfect for desk, table, and drafting uses.
- 8 hours working time.
- Adjustable lamp arm.
- Easy to install.
- Available in white, black and brown colors.
- No-memory function.
- Plastic finish.
- Short power cord.
This lightweight 2-in-1 drafting lamp is designed to sit on a desk or table top and comes with an adjustable arm that can move from 0 to 360 degrees. It has a head that can move to 180 degrees in either direction and also has 3x dimmer knob that enables you to control brightness and intensity of the light. It is also equipped with a 5.5 feet long power cord that can be plugged into any standard outlet.
The lamp can be easily tilted and adjusted with just a touch of a finger, the arm can be rotated up to 180 degrees and can also be extended from 16.4 inches to 18.3 upon user’s preferred preference. It is further fitted with a 5.5 feet long power cord that can be plugged into any standard outlet.
15. Daylight U32500 Triple Bright Lamp
- Provides “daylight” brightness
- Great value
- Casts a good-sized, bright, and wide beam
- Uses long-lasting LEDs
- Provides wide coverage
- Attaches to most desks
- Not suitable for task lighting
- Doesn’t come with an attached clip
- You’ll need to buy batteries and they’re harder to install than a plug-in lamp
This lamp from Daylight is a great choice if you’re looking for a decent lamp for your home or office. This nifty desk lamp uses three bright white LEDs to cast a bright beam that’s suitable for light reading, computer work, and studying. It also features a flexible goose-neck design for wide coverage and a 5-degree tilt function for directing the light downward.
The Daylight triple bright lamp comes with a large clip and swivel base. The clip is made of a flexible silicone for a strong hold on any desk and the swivel base can rotate full 360 degrees.
16. Daylight U32100-01 Combo White Lamp
- Great for the price
- Day-lit lamp
- Three-year warranty
- Simple, traditional design
- Can be used as a desk lamp or as a reading lamp
Featuring a traditional style and excellent light output, the Daylight U32100 is our top pick when it comes to best architect lamps in the market right now. This lamps features a highly versatile design and comes with a 10W Daylight CFL bulb. It weighs under 5 lbs and offers 360-degree swivel adjustment.
One of the main reasons we decided to choose this lamp is because it has good reviews from buyers. Many people choose this led architect lamp for its excellent light output and excellent reproduction of natural light. Other users have also praised the great value offered by this lamp.
17. BYB Weighted Desk Lamp Base
- Comes with a weighted metal base
- Very sturdy
- Takes up less space than a normal lamp
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Aluminium shade
- You cannot change the height or direction of the lamp head
- Takes up more space than a normal lamp
- Screws to hold the shade on are plastic
In the recent past, BYB Weighted Desk Lamp has come up with some amazing offers for customers throughout the United States as well as other parts of the world. To purchase any of these products, you can search any of the renowned e-retailers.
If you love to read while lying down at night, this particular high-end lamp base can be of immense help. If you are concerned about the associated costs along with its maintenance, then you’ve landed in the right place.
This lamp base is not just lightweight and has an outstanding aluminum construction, but it’s also easy to carry around.
18. Newhouse Lighting NHDK-WR-BK Wright Architect LED Desk
- Highly adjustable and functional
- Stable, durable base
- Sleek and aesthetically-pleasing design
- Highly functional
- Comes with a handy LED dimmer
- Can only be wall-mounted due to its shape
- Shade is not adjustable
Newhouse has been around for years as a highly-respected fixture maker for both residential and corporate applications. The Wright Swing-Arm Task Dimmable Office Lamp is an expertly designed task lamp that can be used for a variety of purposes. Although it works well for all kinds of applications, it is, first and foremost, an excellent choice for use as an architect lamp.
The base of this table lamp is designed for convenient and flexible mounting. It can easily be mounted on either side of a desk or any other structure using the wall plug adapter that comes with the lamp. The overall dimensions of this lamp are 13.9×10.1×15.2 inches and it weighs 4.6 pounds.
This lamp features a dimmable LED bulb that produces 600 lumens of light. To control the intensity of the light, you simply have to use the included dimmer rod that’s attached to the light fixture. It’s a great feature because it increases the utility of the lamp.
19. Architect Desk Lamp Gesture Control
- Has a dynamic, contemporary look
- Solidly built
- Easy to assemble
- Sleek design
- Offers a variety of light settings
- Comes with a remote
- Includes a power adapter and a USB port
- Very affordable
- The LED lights aren’t hot
- You can’t control the light direction
- Can only be operated when you are close to it
- It has a short power cable
- The head doesn’t swivel
Function – No Wires, No Base, No Bulb. Smart Desk Lamp for Bedroom, Office, Workbench, Crafts, Bedroom, Kids ….
The Archideck lamp artfully and effortlessly blends form with function, giving you unprecedented control over your LED lighting.
In addition to the lamp’s sleek and modern design, you’ll find the LED array easy to touch and smoothly adjust the brightness levels. It has 2 main eye-care modes that help you reduce eye strain, regardless of the position it’s placed at. The touch controls are very responsive and you can also control the lamp by tilting your wrist.
20. Swing Arm Lamp by HHP
- Makes it easy to take notes and draw
- Available in multiple size choices
- Perfect for drafting
- It adds a stylish touch to your office
- Is suitable for use on desks
- Dimmable shade
- Easily adjustable height feature
- Suitable for both single- and double-socket cords
- Great value
- The base can begin to move slightly after some time
- Some people find the height adjustment mechanism a bit tricky
When it comes to finding the best architect lamp, the Swing Arm Lamp by HHP can certainly be considered a stylish and reliable choice. This lamp features a large gooseneck that offers universal flexibility, and makes it easy for you to sit anywhere in your room while you draft, or to take notes.
You can adjust the intensity of the light by rotating the lamp to point in different directions. You can also adjust the arm to point in the right direction. There’s also a unique LED design, which allows you to turn the lights on before you even switch them on.
This high-quality lamp is powered by 60 watts from a single socket. It comes with a light bulb as well.
21. Danray Products LLC LMP-24M 24-Inch Snake-Arm Lamp
- Great price
- Compact design
- Comes with an AC adapter
- Requires a dimmer switch
- Florescent light
- Availability of product is limited
- Light emits some noise while cooling
They say “you get what you pay for”, and in the case of the 24” Snake-Arm Lamp from Danray Products LLC, it’s completely true. For less than 20 bucks (without shipping), you get a decent looking floor lamp perfect for bedroom lighting.
The 24” Snake-Arm Lamp comes with a base made of black metal, and a cord that is a little over 6 feet. It‘s a compact 3-way floor lamp with a heavy base that allows it to remain in place, even when the bulb is turned to the highest level. This allows the lamp to be positioned almost anywhere. The lamp is easy to use, and it doesn’t need too much assembly.
The lamp requires a dimmer switch and comes with an AC adapter. The whole package weighs about 10 pounds. It also comes with a 15-foot cord and a 6-foot cord.
22. YOUKOYI A509 LED Swing Arm Architect Desk Lamp Clamp
- Includes 2-year warranty
- Great customer service
- Very bright and convenient to use
- Simple design
- Can swivel up to 180 degrees
- Very easy to assemble
- Works great as a laptop desk lamp
- Has three lighting modes
- Works great as a reading lamp
- Gives off a cool white ambient light
Overall I think this is one of the best architect lamps on the market. It works great as a reading lamp, a laptop work station lamp, and it helps you remain comfortable long after your work day ends. It also has four levels of brightness so you can get it just bright enough to do what you need to do. Plus, it gives off a cool white ambient light so that you’re not straining your eyes.
A really cool feature about this lamp is that it is able to swivel to just about any position in all directions. It gives you a lot of flexibility and this is particularly important if you need to change the angle of the light when you are working on a particular project.
The simple design is another major plus as it means that it basically looks great in any work space. More importantly, it is also very easy to move and assemble.
23. Architect Swing Arm Desk Lamp
- The clamp design is easy to install
- The switch is very easy to use
- It doesn’t get hot
- You can easily adjust the lamp
- The tilt is adjustable
- The lamp can stand on its own when you place it on a table
- The lamp is tricky to adjust for the first time
- The clamp doesn’t grip on the table well
- The cord is a bit short
- There’s a dimmer setting, but you can’t set it to the lowest setting
Most architects prefer swing arm lamps because of their versatility and flexibility. The Architect Swing Arm Desk Lamp is among the most functional and customizable desks lamps we have seen.
Constructed with an eye for detail, this lamp is built for utmost functionality. It can be adjusted to various positions and can be set at different heights to match the height of your eyes. The clamp-on design is easy to install and extremely versatile.
Most importantly, the clamp design allows you to clamp the lamp to almost any kind of table. This is especially useful when you’re working in many different places as you can simply attach the lamp to a suitable table instead of perpetually moving the desk lamp.
24. LED Desk Lamp
- Adjustable arm with touch control
- Compatible with Alexa
- Minimize glare and increase clarity
- Cheaper than other options
This lamp is the first architect lamp that has been featured on our list. It has a unique swing arm design that makes it easy for you to adjust the lighting where you need it most.
The lamp also has a touch control operation that allows for fine-tuning, offering the ability to select three different brightness levels. The base, arm, and lamp hook are all made from lightweight aluminum material, making the lamp incredibly sturdy. It offers a 180-degree rotation and a 100-degree tilt. It’s a very flexible lamp.
The lamp is also suitable for eye care. It has a built-in air exhaust design.
25. Metal Desk Lamp
- Sturdy metal build
- Adjustable head
- Ideal dimmable light
- 5 LED colors, 5 brightness levels
- Eye-care light
- The base is large and heavy
- A little more expensive than other lamps
There are 25 great architect lamps to be found and reviewed for 2020. This article covers all the top selling designer lamp collections with the latest and best lamps for your home or home office.
This LED Architect lamp provides a soft, comfortable light for night reading, craft work, sewing, or any other activities requiring clear, focused light.
The lamp has a dimmable head that provides a variety of light levels, so you can adjust the intensity of lamp light based on your preference. It has an LED light which provides a softer and gentler light compared to typical bulb lighting.
26. OxyLED Architect Swing Arm Desk Lamp
- Wide beam angle
- Available in three color options: Black, Silver, and White.
- Adjustable beam angle
- Has a USB charger for mobile devices
- Very unique and beautiful design
The oxyLED Architect Swing Arm Desk Lamp is a unique eye-care, adjustable, LED table lamp with a patented folding hinge design, making it easy to save space and optimize functionality. It can be set on your desk, your bed side table, your vanity table, your briefing table or any other position of your choice. The swing arm allows for full dimming ability to the light beam angle, providing focused lighting for work, and relaxed lighting for reading as well as suitable for all sorts of professional use.
Additionally, the lamp has a USB port so you can use it to charge your mobile devices. You can also plug a cord into the wall to use the lamp as your normal table lamp, and it has a high-quality mesh disc diffuser to regulate the light to create the perfect light for whatever you need.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the brightest desk lamp?
If you find reading in the dark or at night troublesome, then a classic bulb to LED conversion is just what the doctor ordered. Installing a brighter bulb than the typical 60-watt incandescent (or less) bulb is going to both improve your reading environment and improve your health.
A 100-watt or 100-watt equivalent LED bulb can light up a room like no other bulb on the market. If you're looking for something more specialized that can put out continuous light, while still being within your electric budget, then a CFL bulb is for you.
CFL stands for compact fluorescent. CFL bulbs are similar to their incandescent cousins, only they use less power and last longer. These are really the best way to go if you're looking for a simple replacement.
What is the best desk lamp to buy?
Ask someone this question, and you’re almost sure to hear a stream of recommendations capitalizing on the ideal use of the individual lamp. This is because there are many different kinds of lamps available today.
The kind of desk lamp you want really depends on its intended use. So, consider what works best for you.
The important thing to look out for in a desk lamp is how much light it emits.
Most desks aren’t particularly big, so you always want to make sure the lamp illuminates everything in your field of vision.
A shade can also add to the look of your desk lamp, but if it only serves as an aesthetic feature and doesn’t help enhance the lighting quality, then you can do without it.
What is an architect lamp?
Architect’s lamps are specifically designed to produce ultra-bright light so that architects can work long nights without straining their eyesight.
These lamps are based on two principles:
- The distance and positioning of the light source is very much important while working on designs at night.
- A lamp that produces a high light output is necessary for the designing and drawing process.
The amount of light produced by an LED lamp is dependent on the size of the light diode as well as the distance between the source and the object.
Small diodes produce small amounts of light while large ones produce higher amounts. The inverse is also true. As diodes get smaller in size, they get brighter.
Thus, the optical positioning of the source is very important. A highly polished marble surface reflects light better than a rugged stone floor does.
What is the best lighting for drawing?
High tech LED lamps are at the top of the list for people who want the ‘white-hot’ brightness of a halogen light, with the energy efficiency and cool light source of LEDs, but without the eye-strain that some people experience from these bright lights. The perfect desk lamps are also great for crafts and hobbies, such as painting, needlework, or drawing.
ARCHI LIGHTING- the definition of contemporary, innovative, and sustainable lighting. They have always been on the cutting edge of design. Theirs is a unique strength they have in turning the concept of light into art and art into light. Some of the well-known lighting designers that they continuosly collaborate with are the likes of Michael Young, Dougal, Gavriel Bar, and many more.
|TaoTronics TT-DL16 Stylish Metal LED Desk Lamp||Best Overall|| |
|Newhouse Lighting NHDK-WR-BK Wright Architect LED Desk||Budget Pick|| |
|BenQ e-Reading LED Desk Lamp||Upgrade Pick|| |