A bread machine is one of the most versatile kitchen gadgets around. It will do all of the work for you.
You know what bread tastes like. You know the look of bread. You know the smell of bread. You could make bread in your sleep.
You could bake your own in an old-fashioned baking pan, but it will never, ever, ever, be as good as bread that comes from a bread machine.
In this review, we are going to take a look at the 10 best bread machines in the market today, and why these bread machines deserve a place in your kitchen.
Here are the 10 Best Bread Machine:
|Oster Bread Maker||Best Overall|
|The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook: A Master Baker's 300 Favorite Recipes||Budget Pick|
|Zojirushi BB-PAC20BA BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker||Upgrade Pick|
1. Oster Bread Maker
- Makes 1 and 1/2 pound loafs
- 15 preprogrammed settings
- Includes kneading blades and pan
- Fast baking cycles
- You can use both sticky and fine flours
- Perfect for making gluten-free foods
- You cannot use whole grains
- Bread may come out wet and sticky
If you’re looking for best bread machines then you have to consider this model released by Oster. The expressbake technology allows you to bake bread in a matter of three hours or less. This particular model has a compact design and is easy to use. It offers three loaf sizes 1 and 1/2 pound, 2 pound and 3 pound.
There are 15 pre-programmed settings that allow you to pick the kind of bread you want and the perfect timing. It also features a keep warm cycle where you can keep the baked goods warm for up to three hours after the baking process has been completed.
2. Hamilton Beach 2 Lb Digital Bread Maker
- Highly rated
- Good value for the money
- Great for gluten-free options
- Good customer service
- Tends to be a bit noisy
- Can be difficult to deal with
- Digital readout can be small for some
- Some reviewers have had problems with this machine breaking after a while
- This bread machine is an added budget option for people that want the machine to be fully programmable
So, if you want to make your own bread, this is an affordable option that is built very well and offers you low maintenance and easy cleanup.
This is a great option for homemade bread and it is a basic machine that is an excellent choice if you’re mainly going to be making basic bread but you would like the programming features.
You have twelve different bread selections to choose from with this machine, and you have an excellent choice of options. You can choose from the basic white bread to the gluten free bread for example.
3. Cuisinart Bread Maker
- 6 settings for loaf size
- 13-hour delay timer
- 23-hour keep warm function
- Non-stick bread pan
- Glass lid
- Convenient viewing window
- Bake, pizza, and dough modes
- Custom recipes accessible for customization
- A bit noisy
- Loaf size setting a little bit confusing
- Manual is written in hard to understand English
The Cuisinart bread maker is a beautiful looking machine. It features a quick-cycle bread making function, so you can get a loaf of bread into and out of the machine in 2 hours. Equipped with a bake and jam basket, this machine can bake up to 2lb loaves, with six different loaf sizes to choose from.
The machine comes with a 13-hour delay timer to ensure your bread is fresh and ready when you need it. There’s also a 24-hour keep warm function to ensure you can have soft, hot bread for breakfast in the morning. The non-stick bread pan makes clean-up a breeze and the transparent glass lid lets you keep an eye on the progress of your bread with ease.
As with all bread makers, the Cuisinart comes with an instruction manual. Just make sure to understand the English translation before you read it, otherwise it will just be a confusing mess.
4. KBS Pro Stainless Steel Bread Machine
- Large LCD panel
- 17 different programmable baking options
- Easy process of making the bread
- Has a fruit and nut dispenser
- 3 loaf sizes
- Has three different crust colors
- Non-stick ceramic bread pan
- Very high price point
- Does not have an automatic fruit and nut dispenser
- Requires a lot of space
- Can only store 3 different recipes
If you’re looking for a large and impressive looking bread machine, the KBS Pro Stainless Steel Bread Machine, 2-lb is the one to go with. The KBS Pro is a large bread machine that is 17 inches high, 13.5 inches wide and 12 inches deep. This bread machine does not require the use of recipe books, as it is a fully digital machine that has its own recipe book. It also has a reserve and keep warm option, an automatic fruit and nut dispenser and three different crust colors to choose from including light, medium and dark. This bread machine is full of different unique features that set it apart from most bread machines.
5. Breville BBM800XL Custom Loaf Bread Maker
- 15 pre-set baking cycles
- Unique shape and size options
- Adjustable crust control
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
The Breville BBM800XL Custom Loaf Bread Maker generates a continuous supply of fresh breads on tackling the basics. It comes in a variety of sizes in two finishes, either classic or high-gloss black. It also possesses an LCD controlled interface that’s deemed easy to use. It builds up to 12 different pre-programmed settings that enable one to make a wide variety of breads that include country, white, mixed dough, and gluten-free.
It has a wide variety of crust-color options that are suitable for making a wide variety of bread. The loaf maker is designed with a transparent window that makes it easier to observe the status of the rising process. This machine also comes with a viewing window, an innovative paddle design, an automatic keep-warm function and an automatic bread-baking cycle. The machine weighs about 15lbs
The Breville BBM800XL comes with a 1-year product warranty and a 3-year limited warranty. It is FDA approved.
6. Zojirushi BB-PAC20BA BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker
- Dual-blade which air-dries the bread as it bakes for a perfect crust and a rich soft center
- 3-paddle for greater mixing capacity
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Quiet even at the end of the cycle
- Makes fresh, delicious bread each time
- Gluten Free setting
- Two kneading blades with powerful spiral action for even-textured bread
- Dry/Wet ration controls bread moisture
- 4.0-pound capacity
7. The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook: A Master Baker's 300 Favorite Recipes
The book that has more than 15k positive reviews on Amazon is a great resource when you’re trying to pick either a bread machine or a perfect recipe. The author Robyn Eckhardt trained for years with an Italian master baker and she knows her stuff when it comes to making bread machines.
The reason why so many people like it is because it breaks down the art and science of bread making. With the author’s experience and this book, you can make a variety of bread using different machines.
You won’t get bored with the same bread over and over again.
8. SKG Automatic Bread Machine
- It has pre-programmed settings, easy to use
- Makes good breads, pizzas, cakes and pastries
- Takes up little counter space
- Programmable to make breads and cakes
- The unit is not big enough for a family
- Twist tie is difficult to remove
- Settings cannot be changed once the baking process begins
Many of the customers have given five stars for SKG Automatic Bread Machine with Recipes Multifunctional Loaf Maker for Beginner-Friendly and for the fresh fruits on the counter top of the breadThey have also said that it is an easy machine to use and that the unit is compact and makes great breads anytime. The uniformity of it is wide and loaf is homogeneous.The only complaint was that it can’t accommodate a full size family and you have to make in two batches. The unit does not have a timer. Also, the picture posted here shows some fruit on the baking cycle that is not included. Another complaint is that the twist tie on the cold wrap is very difficult to remove and s