When it gets hot outside, you can turn on an air conditioner to help keep your house cool. But what’s the option when it’s a hot, humid, sticky summer day, and there’s no breeze? Pull out your ceiling fan!
The best ceiling fans will cost a few dollars, but they’re the ultimate versatile tool that can be used year-round.
Ceiling fans are a very affordable and energy efficient way to cool off your home. Unlike an air conditioner, a ceiling fans allows you to adjust the temperature in a room. Ceiling fans provide a gentle breeze that will feel comfortable even when the temperature outside is in the 90’s (°F).
If you know much about ceiling fans you probably know that most businesses that sell ceiling fans don’t do a great job of explaining the differences between fans. And since it’s not easy to see the fan in action, it’s hard to know if you’re making the right choice.
|Hunter Anslee Indoor Low Profile Ceiling Fan||Best Overall|
|Hunter Sentinel Indoor Ceiling Fan||Budget Pick|
|44" Concept II White Flushmount LED Ceiling Fan||Upgrade Pick|
1. Hunter Anslee Indoor Low Profile Ceiling Fan
- Lower priced than many models on the market
- Includes an LED light kit
- Easy installation, even for DIY installation
- Extremely quiet
- Can be controlled by a wall switch or by a remote control
- Available in three diameters (46", 52", 60")
- Provides a broad range of both light and air circulation
- Airflow can be greatly adjusted to suit your preferences
- Basic remote control included – no remote light dimmer
- Can be hard to find in local stores
- Very light-weight
If you’re looking for the best ceiling fans that are energy-efficient, but not necessarily cheap, then you need to consider the Hunter Anslee. These fans don’t cost a fortune, but don’t skimp on the quality either.
These fans are quieter than most others on the market – even some of the top brands – and they are very easy to install. They are available in three sizes – medium is 46", large is 52", and the super-sized is 60", so you can truly customize your fan to fit your space and match your decor.
2. Energy Efficient 52 Inch LED Ceiling Fan
- Designed to last and work beautifully
- LEDs designed to reduce energy consumption
- Large head for fast air movement
- Can mount to a low or high spot
- 1-year warranty
- Quiet operation
- Durable quality
- Not suitable for bedrooms
Ceiling fans seem to be an afterthought for many people when buying a new home. But every home should be equipped with a ceiling fan! They’re great even in the summertime because they help to move the products of our breath stale air out of the room and help to circulate fresh air.
According to their fans, Minka Aire electric ceiling fans are quite possibly one of the best ceiling fans you can buy on the market today. Minka Aire specializes in creating fans that are energy efficient and also quiet, making them ideal for bedrooms and other spaces where you’d like to relax.
The Energy Efficient Ceiling Fan is specially designed to help you save energy on electricity bills, but it gets the job done quickly and efficiently. It has a 52-inch blade span with three different speeds and a remote control for ease of use.
3. Emerson CF765BQ Ceiling Fan
- Lovely design
- Easy to install
- Diverse portfolio of products
- High power consumption
- Complaints about defective products
Your search for the best ceiling fan needs to end here. We completely believe that Emerson has a great product in the CF765BQ Ceiling Fan, which offers the most value for the money. Let’s take a look at this fan’s key features:
- 4-Speed Wall Control: This is a convenient feature that lets you control the speed of the fan from the wall. This can come in handy for a few reasons:
- If you’re using a ceiling fan, CF765BQ comes with a wall control so that you can control the fan from the ground rather than being right next to it.
- You won’t be walking around with an extension cord all the time. This means no tripping hazards, no blocking the main power switch.
- Sometimes it’s just cool to kick back on the couch, turn up the remote control, and control the fan.
- Your kids can control the fan speed better than you!
- Thanks to the 4-speed wall control, the fan will operate within a 19m2 room.
4. Hunter Sentinel Indoor Ceiling Fan
- Available in 3 color choices
- Easy to install
- Beautiful craftsmanship
- Great energy-efficiency
- Impeccable customer service
- Assembly might be a bit tough
- Unexpected color fading in some cases
Ceiling fans are essential for any home and choosing the right one can be tricky. That’s why we’ve conducted research and evaluated hundreds of products to bring you the top ceiling fans in the industry. Our pick for best ceiling fan is from Hunter, a well-known brand in the whole world of cooling. This is a 52? ceiling fan with a beautifully crafted breeze grill and three mahogany/brass blades.
The fan comes with a five-speed fixed blade switch, a light/motor switch on the fan housing, a light/fan switch on the remote, and a handy wall mount for your convenience. It has a sleek modern, brushed-slate finish that looks incredible in any room. It also has a motor integrated circuit breaker for protection, a pull-cord for operation, sealed ball-bearing motor, and a 7-watt white LED downlight. With the dimensions of 36.2 x 9.5 x 10.6 inches and a weight of 20 pounds, it is easy to install and quite sturdy.
5. Minka-Aire F843-WH
This wonderful ceiling fan from Minka-Aire is an excellent addition to any home. With three speed settings and 6 rhythmic blades that emit a sophisticated, modern, and graceful aesthetic, the Minka-Aire F843-WH will be the elegant centerpiece for your home in no time. The rounded ceiling canopy allows for an impressively large area of influence for the airflow.
The Minka-Aire F843-WH features a two-tone color scheme — white with a touch of bronze — along with a brushed nickel finish. It also comes fully equipped with a three-speed, 750-watt AC motor, along with a remote control knob that allows you to control the fan from a distance.
The Minka-Aire F843-WH is one of the sturdiest and most durable ceiling fans we’ve come across. Its extended blades are capable of moving a lot of air, making the fan perfect for larger rooms. You’ll also be able to enjoy the pleasantly consistent breeze it produces.
6. Hunter Indoor Low Profile IV Ceiling Fan
- Elegant and classic design
- Remote control system
- Powerful motor
With its sleek and elegant design, the Hunter ceiling fan is our top pick for the best ceiling fan in 2020. This is a low-profile fan that’s perfect for an indoor setting.
At 42 in, this low profile fan has a high air output of 5125 CFM. It uses both an energy-efficient LED light kit as well as an energy-efficient permanent split capacitor motor. The fan includes a UV ray-protected cover for added support and an external electronic control for ease of use.
This fan comes in an elegant, classic design that makes it the perfect choice for any upscale home. It’s constructed using an advanced 3-piece steel blade system which incorporates a galvanized aircraft cable for plenty of durability. The blades are available in four different finishes including brass and bronze. Additionally, the fan includes two fans for added cooling
7. 44" Concept II White Flushmount LED Ceiling Fan
- Simple yet elegant design
- 10 forward and reverse speeds
- Energy efficient
- Fully dimmable light
- Modern yet classic design
- Easy assembly
- Quality control
- Durable motor and sturdy construction
- Comes with manufacturer’s warranty
You’ve probably realized that many ceiling fans out there look the same…until you see this model from Lasko. It’s a flushmount model