|Calculated Industries #6575 DigiRoller Plus III 12.5 Inch Estimators Electronic Distance Measuring Wheel||Best Overall|
|AdirPro Digital Distance Measuring Wheel||Budget Pick|
|Keson MP401E Electronic Metal Frame Measuring Wheel||Upgrade Pick|
1. Calculated Industries #6575 DigiRoller Plus III 12.5 Inch Estimators Electronic Distance Measuring Wheel
- An up-to-date design
- A good number of features
- The price is affordable for most buyers
- It is accurate enough
- Easy to read
- The front wheels tend to lock up while in operation
- The range is a little low
- The buttons can be hard to use when wearing work gloves
- Works best with a leveled surface
2 AAA Batteries and Strap.
The DigiRoller Plus III 12.5– Electronic Distance Measurers is one of the most important tools in any home. It helps you measure the length of a wall or an area for the job you need to do without slowing you down by using a tape measure. It works great for just about any type of job you need to fix or be done. It is just a little larger than your hand and lightweight, making it easy to store wherever you have room.
It can be used for a variety of jobs as long as you can level the surface so the measuring isn’t affected. The DigiRoller Plus III is also very easy to use. It has a zero button that allows you to start over or zero the unit back to zero. It comes with two easy to change AAA batteries and a carrying pack.
2. DuraWheel DW-PRO Distance Measuring Wheel 12.5" Diameter 68901
- 18 feet measurement capacity in feet
- Measures in decimals
- Durable wheels
- Easy to read dial
- Precision balance for accurate measurements
- Easy to use
- Economically priced
- Easy-to-read dial
- Doesn’t measure in feet and inches
- A bit heavier than expected
- Takes some practice to use
The DuraMax Distance Wheel measures linear distances up to 1 foot increments and goes up to 100 feet. The larger 12.5-inch diameter wheels have a bright yellow color and are easy for you to read from a distance. It measures year-round while the larger wheel is easier to roll over the terrain.
The DuraWheel Distance Wheel features a durable aluminum frame and precision balance for accurate measurements. The wheel’s 690R-158 tire is made of a hard rubber material that’s immune to flat tires. This wheel is great for your lawn, farm, outdoor construction project, shopping mall, or anywhere you need to measure long distances.
Another two great pro about this unit is that it does come with a tape measure in limit drill and it’s 0.25 in accuracy may be not good enough for professional work but it is more than sufficient for most users.
3. Keson MP401 Metal Frame Measuring Wheel
- Lightweight and folds up for easy transport
- Durable ABS plastic resin frame and spokes
- Easy to use and install
- Excellent price point
The Keron MP401 is a well-built metal frame measuring wheel from a reliable brand. It has an ABS resin spoke wheel which is both durable and lightweight. The wheel measures 15-1/2 inches in diameter and it is equipped with a marker pin. It also arrives already assembled, so you don’t have to wait to get started.
The product graduates in four different measurements – inches, feet, meters, and centimeters – so you can set it according to your needs and the nature of your measurements. It can measure distances up to 33 feet, with a resolution of 1/8th of an inch or 1mm for each measurement. The product even comes with a full-year warranty for parts and labor, so if you have any trouble with it, you can get it replaced or fixed for free. However, do note that it can be a fair bit tricky to use this device on rough terrain, so it might not be suitable for that.
4. Keson RR410 Contractor Grade Measuring Wheel
- Premium quality measuring wheel
- Increments of 2mm
- Can be folded for convenient storage
- Easy to read markings
- Safer to use because of improved visibility
- Doesn’t work on climbs – can help you keep track of your distance instead of being used to measure up/down
4-Inch Center Wheel.
The Kenon measuring wheel ensures your work is precise, and it also helps you become more efficient. It can measure up to 10th of an inch, which is ideal for detailed work. Plus, it can be used to help you keep track of your distance instead of being used to measure up/down. This makes it ideal for multi-user environments.
The wheel is made of steel, and has a rubber covering that provides excellent grip. It’s been made in the U.S., and is very user-friendly. You can fold it for compact storage, and it is coated with grease to prevent the wheel from rusting.
5. Calculated Industries 6540 Wheel Master Pro 12 Commercial Grade Feet-Inch Distance Measuring Wheel; + FREE Carrying Pack
- Easy to use
- Made in the United States
In The Box.
While we were scouring the market for the best measuring wheels , we couldn’t help but notice that most of the available options were cheaply made and are no longer manufactured. After much research and review-reading, we finally concluded that Calculated Industries 6540 Wheel Master Pro 12 is the best measuring wheel available.
6. Keson MP401E Electronic Metal Frame Measuring Wheel
- Highly accurate
- Beeps when it has reached the end of the measuring range
- Easy to operate
- Safety features
- Weighs only 2 pounds
- No protection for the handle
- Some issues with durability
The Kenton MP401E Electronic Measuring Wheel is a handheld measuring device with tape display. It is specially designed to make measuring and computing distances faster and easier thanks to advanced LCD display. The unit is operated by 2 x AAA batteries, and it measures distances up to 15-1/2 inches with a 2-1/2-inch graduation.
When it comes to accuracy, this product offers reliable results every time thanks to the unique measuring wheel design. In addition, the beep function indicates when the measuring wheel reaches the end of range, giving you a clear idea of your measurements.
7. TR Industrial Measuring Wheels
- 3-yr warranty
- Made for industrial use
- Reflective strip for safe use during early mornings or late nights
- Includes handy bottle opener to help with customer service after the sale
- Brass-coated clips stay firmly in place while measuring
- Since the wheels are made for industrial use, they’re a bit heavier than most measuring wheels of the same price
- The oiling system needs some work
TR Industrial measuring wheels are built for heavy-duty use. They have a dual-wheel construction design and a strong steel frame that can handle tough terrains. It comes with pre-calibrated bearings and a vertical spoke housing for a high load capacity. This is why the measuring wheel is ideal for both commercial and industrial use.
However, the wheels need some small adjustments to the oiling system to solve some initial issues. The spokes are hard to oil, and there’s a risk of over-oiling until you become more comfortable with the right method to use.
These wheels are quite heavy at 20 lb, but that’s to be expected with wheels that are made for heavy-duty use. They come in two different height sizes – 5ft and 8ft. You can also choose to purchase either one set or two sets with the wheels.
8. AdirPro Digital Distance Measuring Wheel
- Extremely powerful for large spaces
- High-quality product that comes with an impressive warranty
- Uses proven laser technology
- Very reasonable price point
- User-friendly, backlit display
- The display is not backlit and is difficult to read in sunlight
- No auto shut off
- No guides or instructions when you first use it
When it comes to finding the best measuring wheels to use for the purpose of measuring distances outdoors, there’s no better option than the AdirPro Digital Distance Measuring Wheel. Here’s why.
This digital measuring wheel by AdirPro features measuring increments of 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, and 1.0, as well as inches and centimeters. It measures distances up to 12 feet, although you can use the unit for distances up to 553cm. It can also be used for short distances of 24