Do you have the right wall clock?
Have you settled on the right wall clock?
Is it the perfect wall clock for you?
Modern wall clocks are a must-have in any home, but they’re even more helpful in a home office.
Whether you need to set up a perfect office space for yourself, or you’re looking for the perfect new wall clock for your fave aide, these modern wall clocks are going to get you some serious style points.
1. Plumeet 13'' Large Wall Clock
- Looks great
- Easy to install
- Great price
- Inconsistency with hands position
- Difficult to remove plastic covering some pieces on the clock (but this is very minor)
Plumeet is one of the best-selling modern wall clocks on the market thanks to its versatility and richness in offering. Even though it’s budget-friendly, it still looks high-quality and is an excellent choice for any room thanks to its large size.
This clock has a dial diameter of 13 inches, which is 4 inches larger than most of the other clocks in the same category. It’s a silent clock that doesn’t make any ticking noises, which is ideal for a quiet setting. It’s made of a high-quality plastic material that has a clear look and won’t look odd in your living room.
The atomic time standard features 12/24-hour time and temperature, so you get some useful information right on your wall. Furthermore. The backlight feature makes this clock a great addition to your bedroom, as it provides a soft glow at night.
2. Bjerg Instruments Modern 12" Stainless Silent Wall Clock
- Automatic setting works great
- Great quality at an excellent price
- No ticking sound
- Nice design
- Can be placed anywhere in the room
- Very precise
- Very simple to mount onto a wall
- Design works great for most room themes
- Frame might feel a bit thick
- Dial color could be more neutral
- The hands feel slightly sharp
Finding a modern 24 inch wall clock that ticks silently was a daunting task, until we came across the Bjerg Instruments wall clock. At a very affordable price, this wall clock offers the ideal amount of space for most older-style clocks, with a minimalist and modern design that works great for the living or dining room.
With a clear view all around, the clock offers great precision and accuracy with the included quartz movement. It’s also incredibly simple to set up and mount onto a wall, making this a product that’s ideal for both beginners and experienced consumers. Or, if you want to change the clock’s orientation, it can be used as a table clock as well.
The clock offers two AA batteries, so it can work right away as soon as you receive the package. It’s also easy to set, and works great right out of the box.
3. Seiko Wall Clock Quiet Sweep Second Hand Clock Silver-Tone Metallic Case
- Attractive appearance
- Easy to mount on the wall
- Quartz movement with second hand
- Sleek and style, good for kids' room
- Slim and elongated profile
- Sound is a little too high, but it’s quiet enough
- Dial is quite small. It is restricted by the design
- The ticking is not so silent, but it’s not loud enough
If you are looking for the best wall clocks, then this Seiko Quiet Sweep Second Hand Silver-Tone Wall Clock with Metallic Case, 22-Inch could be the very best of the whole market today. It needs to be first mounted using the enclosed hanger latches at the top and the bottom. Then, it will remain secure on the wall for long. The clock material is a combination of plastic, glass, and metal. This adds to its durability and makes it a good choice for children's bedroom. The clock is designed in a minimalist style, so most people will love it for this feature. If you are looking for some color, there are also some different designs with different colors and finishes to choose from.
4. Plumeet Silent Wall Clocks
- Modern and sleek design
- Battery powered
- Easy to set up
- Numeric display is difficult to read
- No warranty
- Extremely thin plastic
Is your family or you just so used to hearing the ticking of a clock that you cannot fall asleep in time without a ticking sound? If yes, Silent Wall Clock is for us.
Plumeet Silent Wall Clock is an Amazon's Choice for wall clocks and a product created by Relion. The design is simple and clean. There is no glass on the clock. It is made of a thin plastic material with a white backlight. The plastic frame can be opened by pressing the small plastic buttons on the edge of the clock. This silent clock requires one AA battery.
The design changes every hour. It cycles between 12 images including a bunny, a cactus, a banana, and more. It also has a digital display for the time. This silent battery-powered clock can be used in any location that needs a decorative clock. It provides a great and peaceful atmosphere that anyone can appreciate.
5. Seiko 12" Black Wall Clock
- Large, clear Arabic numerals
- Sleek design
- Easy to read without losing time
- Takes minuscule amount of space on the wall
- Has no temperature display
- Withstands only extremely mild conditions
- Might not look good in some homes
If you want a standard wall clock that is easy-to-read, modern and wouldn’t look bad in any home, it’s hard to do better for the price than the Seiko 12" black wall clock.
This clock is more or less what you would expect- a simple black circle on a white background with various Arabic numerals and a matching border. The numbers are clear and easy to read, while the colored markings at each number are also helpful for telling the time.
The design is also simple, with a single, thin gold band around the edge of the clock and a white dial in the middle.
6. La Crosse Technology 404-1235UA-SS 14 Inch UltrAtomic Analog Stainless Steel Wall Clock
- Large display suitable for any room
- Accurate quartz movement with triple synchronous buffered
- Dark blue hands help you read time more easily
- Has a drag-stopper for easy installation and adjustment
- 2-year limited warranty
- Smaller model is also available
- Rather large and heavy
- Dial distance from the wall is quite long
- Some users may find the hands slow
The hour hand points to the XII at noon; the minute hand points to The IX at 6 and the second hand points to IV at 4.
7. HITO Silent Wall Clock Non Ticking 15 inch Date Day Indoor Temp Excellent Accurate Sweep Movement Glass Cover
- Looks nice in both traditional and contemporary spaces
- Perfect for the kitchen and living room
- Backlight can be adjusted
- Fast winds
- Large and easy to read numbers
- Room temperature display
- It keeps track of the date so you don’t need a separate calendar
- Large screen clock is a great bedside clock
- It’s a pretty silent clock
- Great quality for the price
- Be careful when mounting it; you have to make sure it’s level
- Some users had issues with bleeding of colors in the background when the battery dies
- The alarm works only once after being set
- The calendar doesn’t have a week view
If you think that a wall clock has to be a boring thing with just numbers, think again. The HITO Silent Wall Clock is a quiet but attractive timepiece which is made of glass and mounted on a round frame.
The clock offers a temperature display, and you can adjust the brightness of the light to accommodate your preferences. The wind up feature is fast, and the clock keeps excellent time. It’s battery operated, so you can place it pretty much anywhere in your room and enjoy the look of the numbers.
8. Bjerg Instruments Modern 12" Stainless Silent Wall Clock White Face
- Very silent and accurate movement
- Clear and visible face, beautiful design
- Easy to remove battery once it dies
- Highly scratch resistant
- Unique modern design
- Modest movement
- Only comes in one size
- Only comes in white
- The wall mounting instructions are terrible
- You can’t customize the pendulum
If you’re looking for a modern clock with a classy design and a silent movement, then Bjerg Instruments stainless clock is our top pick. This wall clock is very quiet, and offers a sleek minimalist design that’s perfect for any space.
The Bjerg Instruments Stainless Steel Wall Clock looks like a high-end time piece with a modern design. It’s made of high quality stainless steel and has a softly curved design with smooth and sharp edges.
The clock’s face is made out of glass with a clear and very visible design. There are 24 Swarovski crystals on the pendulum that reflect the light from the sun and make the wall clock look very aesthetically pleasing.
9. La Crosse Technology WT-3129B 12 Inch Atomic Analog Wall Clock
- Setting up is easy
- Beautiful design
- Easy to read
- Battery backup for accuracy
- Atomic time keeping mechanism
- Runs for years on only 1 AA battery
- Some parts are fragile
- Not for the visually impaired
- Coloring might have slight variations
If you’re in the market for a simple wall clock that is also a touch of class, then this model from La Crosse Technology is the perfect choice. This wall clock is a smaller clock measuring 12 inches, and comes in a flat black design, making it ideal for office and home settings.
The La Crosse Technology clock is one of the rare models that’s battery-operated. This means that you can have a reliable clock that’s not dependent on an electric outlet or a wall surge protector! It’s small circular frame and easily readable dial are perfect for those who have difficulties seeing inside or those who don’t want to be distracted by large displays while working or studying. The design is also very minimalistic, so if that’s what you’re looking for, you’re in luck!
10. Umbra 118070-040 Ribbon Modern 12-inch
- Antique look and feel
- Extremely quiet
- One-year warranty
- Easy assembly
- Affordable price
- Durable and well-made
- Handcrafted with care
- Good pendulum movement
- Easy to read
- Great for decorating
- Small numbers
- Only takes batteries
- Doesn’t come with AA batteries
Our favorite wall clocks include the Ribbon Modern, which features a minimalist and vintage design. This wall clock was originally designed by Ryan Peters, who wanted to create a clock that was uniquely different and focused more on design than other options on the market.
The Ribbon Modern is made of maple and walnut wood. It’s built using a silent, non-ticking quartz movement, which makes this clock ideal for bedrooms, offices, and kitchens. It’s also built for outdoor use. The clock comes with a one-year warranty, and it offers super quiet performance.
11. Marathon Commercial Grade Jumbo Atomic Wall Clock
- Easy to read
- Bright red display
- Easy to set
- Long-lasting battery life
- Available in different colors
- Easy to mount
- Well-made and durable
The Marathon Commercial Grade Jumbo Atomic Wall Clock is one of the options available in the market to choose from. This is because it comes with a lot of features. It is a product that you will consider when looking for a great wall clock. The clock has the ability to stand out in your walls. It is sturdy and well-crafted besides being easy to read. It is large enough to be easily seen. It comes with six different time zones, as well any indoor temperature you would like to have.
Wall clocks are something that we have all come to appreciate and admire. Having one in the house is a good addition. This particular clock is one of the best out there. It comes with the box container with the battery. When you get the clock, you need to open it and set it up. It is very easy to set up. All you need to do is set up the time and date. The clock comes with two AA batteries. You cannot install the batteries as you would do it on your mobile phone.
12. Egundo Blue Wall Clock Battery Operated 12 Inch Decorative,Silent Non Ticking Quartz Analog Metal Large Number Round Quiet Clocks,Home Decor Bright Color Clock
- Efficiently designed to last and keep time without cost and problems afterward
- Features a quiet, but clear tick noise
- Shape and size makes it appropriate for use in many different settings
- The type of clock hands can be adjusted according to your preference
- Doesn’t require a lot of assembly and only takes a few minutes
- The hands are easy to mount and can be rotated
- The clock looks very nice out of the box
- The blue color is interesting and attractive
- The clock fits in nice with most decor
- The clock does the job it is supposed to and stays on track
- The clock will go a little fast once set to the current time
- The second hand can’t be moved
- The clock doesn’t have a jingle or a sound when going off
- The light still works when the clock is off
13. Seiko 11" Brushed Metal Wall Clock
- Sleek modern design that blends in with any decor
- Durable construction, built to last
- Battery operated for convenience
- Double-box packaging for added protection
- Keeps great time (more on this below)
- You can hear the quiet ticking when it's in a quiet room
- Some users find the clock hands a bit cheap looking
- The clock is only available in one size and color
More and more people these days are investing in some pretty cool wall clocks, and we believe this one is the best.
This is the Seiko 11" Brushed Metal wall clock, which comes in brushed metal and chrome finishes. With only one size and color option (black with silver numbers) its features top out any expectations for a modern wall clock.
The clock is battery operated and has a quartz movement, so it comes already assembled. The clock face is kept intact with a plastic surround, though the plastic can be a bit cheap looking in comparison to the actual clock.
14. Ambient Weather Atomic Radio Controlled Wall Clock Minute RC-1200BWDN
- Easy to read the time
- Date display
- Fully functional AM/FM Radio
- Easy to set with feature buttons and LED display
- Sealed unit to protect against dust and debris
- Atomic Clock compatible for long term accuracy
- Close to 3'', may not be suitable for wall space smaller than 3'', and will require surface mounting for installation.
With a modern design, this alarm clock tells time the old-fashioned way with big black Arabic numerals displayed on a bold white face. A silent sweeping motion of the second hands is ideal for the light sleeper, as it will not disturb sleep, but it also falls short of the mark for those with an active lifestyle. It is not recommended for anyone who needs to monitor time on the fly.
The rounded shape and neutral colors make this design easy to blend into any room or decor. With a very slight slope from top to bottom, the alarm clock appears to be floating above the surface it rests upon rather than being mounted to the wall. With a wall plate made of chrome-finished steel, this digital alarm clock measures 12'' x 3.66'' x 12.66'', weighs 4 lbs., and was made by Ambient Weather.
15. thehaki Decorative Wall Clock Silent & Non-Ticking Quartz Clock PU Leather Lightweight 0.4lb Round 9"
- Three different colors available
- Battery-powered quartz movement clock
- Silent operation
- Clean-cut minimalist design with no unnecessary feature
- Requires one AA battery
- Designed to save space, but it’s still as original as a round clock design
- Made of high-quality PU leather material
- Available in 9, 13, and 17 inch diameter
- Several shades and finishes available
- Water-resistant, durable, and easy to clean
- Need to buy an extra set of batteries
- May be hard to see in a well-lit room
- The hands are made of plastic, so they’re not as durable
Like the name suggests, this clock will not tick or mess with your noise levels. Quiet clocks are ideal for bedrooms, meditation rooms, and offices. They don’t distract your attention or wake you up in the middle of the night.
What we like about this one is the fact that it doesn’t have any unnecessary features. But it’s still a stylish clock that will go with any decor.
16. Utopia Alley Roman Round Clock
- High-quality quartz movement
- Stylish design
- Durable materials
- Offers high impact resistance
- Opening for the hands is a little too small; can be difficult to place the hands
- No included instructions
Whatever your requirement is for a modern wall clock, you’ll find something affordable and stylish in this roundup. From the beautiful and whimsical to the simple and classy, you’ll find something that suits your style easily.
This round, Roman-style clock, in particular, will look great in any room. It’s durable, thanks to its high-quality quartz movement. The clock will run for a minimum of one year on a single AA battery. The clock comes with a one-year warranty, giving you plenty of time to figure out if you like it or not.
This clock also offers a highly stylish platinum finish with antique white hands. The clock face is made of ceramic and is enhanced with a sun ray design. The hands are also covered with clear acrylic to provide for high impact resistance.
17. Amazon Brand
- Large, aesthetically-pleasing design
- Easy to read
- Pull out remote for additional functionality
- Affordable price
- Best for minimalist spaces
- Trendy design
- Smaller than expected
- Alarm is softer than it should be
- Remote has to be aimed directly at the clock
We’re going to be completely honest: our only real requirement for the best modern wall clock on the market today was that it had to be attractive. The Rivet Modern Minimalist Wood-Face Clock was a close contender for the title of best bedroom wall clock with its modern, sleek design and sharp contrast between white and black on the face of the clock. The soft glow of the numerals on a large LCD screen makes it easy to read at a glance, and it’s something that we’ve loved about each of the other clocks on this list.
Plus, if you have a large bedroom, or you want to be able to see the clock from multiple rooms in the house, the product also comes in a larger size. It’s important to note that the tiny red light that indicates when the clock is in alarm mode can be a little hard to see depending on your lighting situation.
18. SonYo Indoor Non-Ticking Silent Quartz Modern Simple Wall Clock Digital Quiet Sweep Movement Office Decor 11 Inch
- No ticking or sweeping sounds
- Brightly colored
- Quartz crystal is likely to break
- Clumsy to set up
The SonYo clock is a very stylish, modern clock that won’t distract you with ticking and sweeping sounds. It’s affordable, bright, and interesting, with a good range of colors. The SonYo clock is also very easy to set up with it’s intuitive instructions.
The clock is quiet (as long as the internal balance spring does its job), and it’s easy to read, thanks to its traditional analogue clockface. There’s also a digital display for the time, and it also shows the date, temperature, day and date.
The SonYo clock has its drawbacks certainly, but it’s a great effort for the price at which it is being offered. This is a model of wall clock that can be recommended to anyone and everyone.
19. Household Essentials Large Oversized Metal Vintage Clock Wall Decor
- Great value for the price
- Sturdy and strong
- Attractively designed
- Easy installation
- Simple to read
- Easy to maintain
- Can be cleaned with water
- Very authentic looking
- Has a nice weight to it
- Looks very pretty on my wall
Why This Wall Clock made our list:
The Modern Oversized Wall Clock is striking on its own merit, but it also has a lot of additional details which give it an edge beyond its price. It’s a great option for modern home decor which lends itself well to a multitude of decorating styles and color palettes. The simple black and white design allows you to display it as is or to add a pops of color with accessories or accents.
It’s easy to read at night thanks to the backlit Roman numeral numbers, and the two-inch numbers are easy to see from just about any angle in any lighting environment. Built-in motion sensors ensure that the clock remains on at night and shuts off during the day to save on battery consumption.
20. 3D Big Digit Modern Contemporary Kitchen Office Home Decor Wall Clock Black
- Date and day display
- Gorgeous design
- Easy-to-read, big numbers
- Durable construction
- Accurate time
- Suitable for all kinds of settings
- Great for present
If you’re looking for a cool modern wall clock, this is the one to get. It’s bold, attractive, contemporary, and functional. This stylish wall clock houses a clock (duh), as well as a full calendar display and day view. There’s even a screen that indicates whether it’s daytime or night time.
The design has a huge 1.5-inch red LED display that deals with all the necessary timekeeping information. The bold and large numbers mean you can easily see the time, even if you’re far away from it.
21. Mochiglory Jumbo Digital LED Wall Clock Multi Functional Countdown Timer
- Stylish digital wall clock
- Can display 3 types of alarms, date and temperature
- Can display up to 3 languages at the same time
- Can display formulas and mathematical operators
- Can display current time in 24 different formats
- Can display the time in 12 or 24 hours
- Bluetooth enabled
- Equipped with 1 remote control for easy operation
- Easily mountable on walls
- Adopts high-quality ABS material and high-resolution LCD
It’s definitely worth the buy if you’re looking for a new, high-quality digital wall clock with a modern design. There are loads of things we like about it.
At the first glance, the Mochiglory digital wall clock is easy on the eyes with its sleek, modern design. The wall clock is equipped with a multi-functional remote control for simple setup and configuration. All of the settings can be made with a click of a button
22. Maple's 12-Inch Moving Gear Wall Clock
- Attractive design with moving gears
- Multiple gears for unique effect
- Water-resistant material
- Classic Roman numeral display
- Clock isn’t as large as shown in pictures
- Gears can be noisy for some users
- Temperature outside might affect the time
If you’re looking for a classic wall clock with a unique design, the Maple’s moving gear wall clock might be just for you. This clock looks more expensive than it actually is. It’s made from a solid piece of wood with a very attractive finish. The moving gears add an extra unique element to the look of this clock.
You might not know this, but the moving gears in the clock actually work. The clock has a quartz crystal to keep accurate time. However, there’s no way to add or remove a second hand or change the settings on it, so timing events using this clock might be a little tricky. In addition, the clock isn’t as large as advertised, so you might need to position it above eye level to make it work as effectively as a wall clock.
23. JustNile 3D Modern Contemporary Solid Color Wall Clock
- Made of water-resistant material
- Quartz movement
- Incredibly detailed design
- Attractive aesthetics
- Decent price
- Reports of clocks arriving with smashed glass
- Clocks shipped internationally may be missing its sticker
- It is a tall clock
It’s easy to tell that the JustNile 3D Modern Contemporary Solid Color Wall Clock is one of the best modern wall clocks on the market. With its detailed, colorful design, this clock is sure to add an artistic touch to your home.
This clock has a beautiful orange design that makes it incredibly hard to miss. With a 12-inch diameter, this clock is very big, so it’s best to place it in a room with a high ceiling. Since this clock is made of a soft, lightweight material, it’s easy to install – all you have to do is hook the hanger on the wall.
The time is displayed on an easy hour hand to read. The clock is also designed to be water-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about water damage in the event of a rainy day. With its quartz movement, you’ll enjoy accurate and precise timekeeping as well.
24. Koziol Silk Wall Clock
- Attractive, modern design
- Very well-made and durable
- Available in a neutral color scheme
- Better quality than the Koziol clocks that come with an AC adapter
- Instant download after purchase, so you can hang your clock asap
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Bestseller on Amazon
- Bottom of the clock is magnetic, which allows you to place it on almost any surface
- Automatic daylight savings time adjustment
- Highly accurate pendulum movement
- Tuning might be required after a few weeks of use
- Some people felt that the size of the face was too big and that it was hard to read the clock numbers
- Nearly 300 reviewers commented on this clock saying it was a fantastic wall clock to hang in a child’s room
25. Minimalist Black Clock 'Blackout Red Circle Clock Large' Contemporary Metal Wall Clocks
- Attractive minimalist design
- High-quality construction
- Different styles available
- Easy to mount on a wall with included hardware
- Includes a mountable frame
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Battery-operated for convenience
- Not suitable for outdoor use
- Battery life may be a concern
If you want to improve the aesthetics of your modern office/den/living room, then you can't go wrong with a modern wall clock. As the name suggests, this wall clock from Large Red's Blackout series is an attractive, minimalist design to serve as a focal point on any wall. It offers a higher-end style to serve as a great upgrade for your home.
This Large in Black clock comes with a circular frame and is made of metal. It features large black numbers and a simple design. The bold and clean picture makes the clock to stand out against the surface it's mounted against. Its frame offers a neutral look to match with various types of wall décor.
This wall clock by Large in Black has an attractive minimalist design that doesn't take away from the rest of your décor. It also offers an industrial feel to complement a modern office space. It's a perfect, modern addition to your apartment. It comes with a mountable black frame, and mounting screws.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best wall clocks?
Sitting at a proud 29 inches, this modern clock is a real statement piece in any room, and its timeless design is sure to be a favorite.
Which brand is best for wall clock?
You should select a wall clock based on your furniture and overall design. Most designers or decorators understand that the clock doesn't need to be a decorative piece; however, they still appreciate its functionality of adding time to your wall.
You can easily find clocks designed by designers all over the market.
You can build up a great collection of the classic and minimal modern clocks. However, the most important thing to keep in mind is that you should always put your clocks in places where people can read the time.
Make sure to consider the size of the numbers and the length of the minute and hour hands.
Also, it’ll be better to avoid placing wall clocks in rooms that are regularly darker, because most wall clocks are not designed to function in darkness. They are not readable and usually look like a motive for burglary.
Are quartz wall clocks silent?
Quartz wall clocks are not silent. There's a ticking sound that most people find soothing.
Quartz movement clocks are the most accurate clocks, and they are built to last.
Those who prefer a more classic look may like the appearance of an analogue wall clock which has no digital features or numbers.
Those who are into loud decorative wall clocks may want the shiny, glowing numbers on a digital wall clock.
Those who prefer dim, small clocks may want to get a small-sized, battery-operated quartz wall clock.
Which is the best wall clock in India?
Some wall clocks are only recommended for decoration, whereas others are a functional accessory for your home or office. You should check the type of the clock before choosing one. If your main purpose is to have a decorative piece, then you should opt for a simpler and colorful one.
If you want to have the clock as a statement piece in your room, then, for example, you can choose a large clock suitable for the wall. It’s great for hanging on a wall above your fireplace. You can also choose a colorful wall clock if you have kids. They would love it! It would be nice to don surprising colors for a clock.
On the other hand, if you need a functional clock, then simple wall clock designs are the best. They may not be the best example of decorative pieces; however, they would not offer you any obstacles in reading the time.
An attractive way to enhance the decor in any room, you’ll adore the beauty of a striking modern wall clock. This guide offers you the ultimate shopping experience for a new modern wall clock, enabling you to locate a great-looking focal point that will tie the room together in a stylish manner; plus these pieces fit in with almost any decor. Select a modern wall clock that visually compliments your home or office, as the wonderful pieces we’ve examined provide you with a wide range of choices and appealing options.